Free Yoga Classes in Sivananda Ashram Rishikesh
If you are looking for free yoga classes in Rishikesh? Sivananda Ashram offers daily morning yoga classes on the bank of the Ganges in Rishikesh. The morning class starts at 6 AM & it lasts for one hour, where you learn the Himalayan traditional Yoga including Asana and philosophy both by Indian Yoga Teacher absolutely free Yoga in Sivananda Ashram Rishikesh.
Suggested Read – The Best Ashram To Stay in Rishikesh
Must- Read – The Rules for Yoga Practice
There is a restriction that one must know about it. Only Male Yoga aspirants can learn Yoga in the Ashram for free and Female aspirants can not be a part of Morning Yoga Free Classes due to Ashram Rules and discipline. For any query, you can directly contact Ashram- Sivananda Ashram Rishikesh.
Suggested Read – 6 Best Ashram To Stay in Haridwar Uttarakhand
Swami Shivanand Ji was born on September 8, 1887, in the village of Pattamadai in Tamilnadu. Swami Ji’s disciples are;
- Swami Chinmayanand – Founder of Chinmaya Mission.
- Swami Jyotirmyanand – President of Yoga Research Foundation.
- Swami Satyananda Saraswati – Yoga International School – Munangaili – Founder of Rajnandgaon.
- Swami Santananda – Fine Arts Founder Malaysia and Singapore.
- Swami Shivanand Radha – Founder of Yashodhara Ashram (Canada),
- Swami Venkateswaraananda – Devine life Society of South Africa and Mauritius.
- Owner Prnwanand – Malaysia Ashram.
- Owner Chidananda and owner Krishnananda – Rishikesh ashram.
Suggested Read – Top 8 Most Popular Waterfalls in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand