Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Dronagiri Trek
Considered to be the finest and exciting trek of Garhwal Himalaya Uttarakhand, Dronagiri is still an unfolded trek route in Uttarakhand. Similar to several other undiscovered natural destinations of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, this part is filled with scenic flora and fauna. During the springtime and mid-summer seasons, almost all parts of mountain slopes are embraced with innumerable kinds of alpine floral species that put Dronagiri into a paradise.
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Chaainsheel Trek
- Rested at an altitude of 3,600 meters from sea level. Chaainsheel is an unfolding trekking destination in Garhwal Uttarakhand that has overlapped from the trekker’s eyes for a very long period.
- It is still less traveled as a trekking point in the state and so, it makes it a virgin destination for adventure lovers. The grass-covered Chainsheel constitutes a dozen meadows & grassy slopes extending many kilometers in each direction and is the home of a few lakes as well.”
Suggested Read – Travelling Offbeat In Uttarakhand’s Garhwal and Kumaon Himalayas
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Valley of Flowers
- The Valley of the flower is into the trans-Himalayas of the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is at an altitude of 3600 meters from sea level stretches very quiet and still.
- The valley is known for a myriad of Himalayan flowers and shrubs that blessed the region and paying a stunning landscape of different shades of hues and colors.
- Valley of Flowers is located in the district of Chamoli of Garhwal Uttarakhand and for reaching this stunning floral valley, the climbers have to climb to an elevation of 3,700 meters.
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Deoriyatal Trek
- It is stretched at an altitude of 2,400 meters from sea level, Devariyatal is a natural high-elevated lake. The 2-km trekking gives some of the exciting ariel views of Saari village and its verdant paddy rice fields.
- The impressive & clear reflection of the giant Chaukhamba snow-capped peak in the emerald water of Deoriyatal Lake is a sight to bewitch.
- The Devariyatal Lake is a super perfect ubication for camping with near & dear and family as well. Camping just beside the lake is an insightful experience.”
Suggested Read – Sattal or Sat Tal – A Group of Seven Sweetwater Lakes in Uttarakhand
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Har-Ki-Doon Trek
- It is perched at an altitude of 3,500 meters, Har Ki Doon is a pleasing and gratifying trek in the Garhwal Himalayas which grants trekkers a picturesque natural scene of nature & gushing waterfalls, mountains clad by snow, forests rolled out with pine and oak trees, gurgling rivers.
- The mighty snow-covered giant Swargarohini Mountain, overlooking the valley is beholding sights of trekkers.
Suggested Read – 9 Best Valleys in Uttarakhand For Long Stay & Adventures
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Gomukh Trek
- A godly blessed pilgrimage center, as well a popular trekking cum pilgrimage destination, also written as Gaumukh.
- It is part of the Gangotri glacier ecosystem from where the Bhagirathi River (Ganges) sprouts. The spellbinding trekking route, heading to Gomukh.
- It offers a moderate grade of trekking that passes through verdant Himalayan valleys. It shows brooklet, scenic hamlets, and conifers, and oak trees forests.
- The overwhelming Bhagirathi mountain peak above the Gangotri glacier is something beyond that will be rooted forever into your memories.
Suggested Read – Origin of the Ganges-Gomukh A journey along the Ganga
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Dayara Bugyal trek
- Dayara Bugyal trek is a serene selection for enthusiasts who explore the untouched beauty of Garhwal Himalaya, this trekking path is easy to step in with respect to other treks.
- With lush green Himalayan valleys and sparkling water streams and vividly enriched flora and fauna that offer a scenic view, surprisingly.
- Dayara Bugyal is one of the most scenic treks in the Garhwal Uttarakhand. It is the best destination for nature photography. Dayara Bugyal hails a lot of moments to the photographers to capture nature in the Himalayas.
Suggested Read – The Bugyals -Natural Grasslands in the Land of Gods- Uttarakhand
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Kedartal Trek
- It is located at an altitude of 4,900 meters, Kedarrtal is one of the high elevated natural Himalayan lakes in Garhwal Uttarakhand.”
- The trekking route to Kedartal is full of excitement and an adventure-filled mesmerizing trek into the Himalayan Mountains in Garhwal Uttarakhand.
- Camping site under crystal clear deep blue sky, under overlooking peaks of Mt. Thalaysagar and Brighupanth is always an insightful adventure.
- The Kedartal is known for its winter adventure activity which calls adventurous-oriented people to this place.
Suggested Read – Kedartal A Bone-Chilling LakeTrek Itinerary
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya- Dodital Trek
- It is perched at a height of 3,300 meters from sea level, Dodital is one of the naturally formed high-perched lakes and a famous trekking destination among trekkers.
- The echoing trek takes place in marvelous verdant valleys, nestled hamlets with nature, and dense oak forests. Dodital also offers a trek route that leads to Darwa pass.
- Darwa pass gives an eye-catching glimpse of Trans Himalayan Mountain peaks.
Suggested Read – Dodital to Hanuman Chatti 06 Days-5 Nights Trek in Uttarakhand
Treks in Garhwal Himalaya-Roopkund Trek
- Roopkund trek is a divinely famous trek in Garhwal Uttarakhand. It is famous for the remains of the human skeleton that environs the lake of the Roopkund.
- The trekking trails take you through, verdant meadows of Ali and Bedni Bugyal rewarding mind-blowing scenic views of the mighty Himalayan Mountains such as Mt. Trishul.
- It is a high elevated lake. The trek route is countable for beginners because of the wide trekking path and less dense forest where one can trek easily.
Suggested Read – Roopkund Trek is a Fusion of Spirituality and Adventure