Why should have Camping Adventure in Rishikesh?
Why You should have Camping Rishikesh undress your stress and anxiety from helter and skelter mind put you in relaxing & peace. Campsite Rishikesh is the natural method to enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of nature in the Uttarakhand Himalaya, particularly in Rishikesh, Garhwal Himalaya. Camp in Rishikesh is the easiest way to have a get-together with friends and family. Rishikesh Camping is the finest idea to have a quality of time in the lap of the Himalayas along the bank of the Ganges.
Suggested Read- Top 7 Best Adventures Activities in Rishikesh
Is camping allowed in Rishikesh?
- Now, Rishikesh has been the most suitable family week off place for nature and adventures lovers. It gives a great breakout to nature lovers as well as to hardcore adventure makers.
- The Garhwal Himalaya is a treasure in biodiversity and is heavily forested. So, nature walks, bush Hiking, Beach walking, Village hiking, trekking, mountaineering, Jungle Jeep Safari, Birdwatching, motorbiking, Cycling along the bank of the Ganges are common here.
Suggested Read- 15 Real-Life Adventures Activities in Uttarakhand
Best Season for Camping
- During the summer season camping and rafting along the valley of the Ganges from Rishikesh, 250 km from Delhi very exciting and enjoyable memories you take away with you in 3 or 4 days.
- The Ganges valley lies in the region of Garhwal, has a global dignity and honor as the World capital city of Yoga where the ancient culture of Yoga happened.
- So, you can mix your experience with nature adventure + spiritual adventure only in Rishikesh.
Suggested Read- Top 7 Things To Do in Rishikesh
Official Camping sites in Rishikesh
Most famous camps sites are generally perched between Shivpuri and Kaudiyala, upstream from Rishikesh on the Badrinath Highway.
- Camping in Tapovan Rishikesh
- Camping in Shivpuri (15 Km from Rishikesh)
- Camping in Marine Drive (24 km from Rishikesh)
- Camping in Kaudiyala (36 Km from Rishikesh)
- Camping in Byasi (70 km from Rishikesh)
Suggested Read- Rafting Grades & Starting Points in Rishikesh
Types of the Camps in Rishikesh?
- SWISS TENTS, comfortable waterproof with attached western toilets having hot and cold water, landscaped gardens and terraces, with sit-outs in nooks and corners on a double sharing basis.
- COTTAGE CAMP, Usually a very small camp & designed with the purpose to house the family kind of travelers. It resemblance hut kind of accommodation for the holidaymakers with private amenities unsuited bathroom and with full privacy on a family sharing basis.
- DELUXE CAMP, usually it comes with western en suite bathroom, linen beds on triple sharing basis, having common facilities.
- SEMI DELUXE CAMP, usually the interiors somewhat elegant and boutique but with common bathrooms and with common amenities.
- STANDARD CAMP, It comes with basic accommodations and with all the basics amenities
Suggested Read- A Guide To Find the Best Free Camping Site in Rishikesh
The Beach Camping Allowed in Rishikesh?
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has been identified a sum of 25 sites along the bank of the Ganges for camping in 2015. As per the tribunal’s order camping on the beaches of the Ganga will be permissible outside 100 meters radius from the middle of the river Ganges.
- But unfortunately, not like that now, due to so much political involvement and local political influence, some camps are just on the bank of the river Ganges in Rishikesh.