Photography Tour Rishikesh
Rishikesh is a stunning place for the photographer. Photography tour in Rishikesh offers both natural made and manmade beauty, incredibly each of them is very contrast and diverse by its character but always seen as one. Here photographers find so much diversity and cultural activities along the bank of the Ganges, where Yogis are seen practicing yoga & meditation, doing rituals & rites and there is the old part of Rishikesh. Where Triveni Ghat is filled with local flower markets, spice markets, ashrams & temples, local eateries & Ganga evening Aarti & many more.
- After heavy breakfast, we start photography tour that covers firstly to Shivanand Ashram, Swarg Ashram, Beatles Ashram along the bank of Ganges.
- Capture sunrise & sunset of Rishikesh over the river Ganges shoot as well the Ganga Aarti of Tirveni Ghat.
- Document the Ganga Aarti of Triveni Ghat during the performing the scenic evening ritual on the bank of Ganges.
- Photograph Hindu monks and Sadhus among the shades of the Himalaya and river Ganges.
- Search for pilgrims in Rishikesh and for the other wildlife of Raja Ji National park area in Rishikesh & Swarg Ashram along the bank of Ganges near Beatles Ashram.
- Capture the local life ,local bazars, spice market flower market & old ashram in Triveni Ghat Area .