Top 6 Reasons You love Patho Village Half-Day Trek in Rishikesh
If you’re visiting Rishikesh and looking to have a village half-day trekking experience for the first time in your life? Patho village gives you many reasons to take this trail, it is the forested mountaintop village from where you can have a bird’s eyes view of the Rishikesh. Here are 6 reasons you love the Patho Village Half-Day Trek in Rishikesh.
Trek Starting Point:- Kriya Yoga Ashram, Tapovan
Trek Ending Point:- Kriya Yoga Ashram Tapovan
Trek Duration:- 5 hr Roundtrip
Trek Distance:- Total 8 km Back To Tapovan
Best Time to Visit:- All-Weather Trek
Trek Level:- Easy
6 Reasons To Do Patho Village Half-Day Trek
1- Starting Point & Pocket-Friendly
- The most advantage of this trial is the starting point, and it starts from Tapvovan Town. The trail starts behind the Kriya Yoga Ashram.
- So you do not need to hire any taxi or cab to reach starting point like other trekking trails in Rishikesh, and most important is pocket-friendly adventure activity.
Suggested Read – 2 Unknown Temples Outskirts of Rishikesh Town
2- Bird’s Eye View of Rishikesh & Doon Valley
- Rishikesh city sprawls along the bank of the Ganges, bordering Rajaji National park, so you look at Rishikesh from the mountaintop, it looks awesome Ramjhul, Janki Jhula, Beatles Ashram Bhoothnath Temple, and many ashrams along with Doon Valley & Rajaji National Park.
Suggested Read – Divine Triangle Shaktipeethas In Haridwar
3- Lush Green Forested Trail
- The trail runs through the forest all the way up to the Patho village about 5 km from Tapovan that is an amazing part of this activity, you come across diverse landscapes of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. And, at the top of the mountains, there is a Shiva Temple where you can meditate and relaxed.
Suggested Read – How Much Time in Rishikesh is Enough?
4- Off-Beat Trail with Songs of the Birds
- The trail is best known for all kinds of adventure travelers who seek a half-day real-life offbeat trekking trail in Rishikesh. There are many trekking trails in Rishikesh but very almost around the year, you find them crowded. So, you look really offbeat activity this is the best for you.
Suggested Read – Top 5 Best Places for Rappelling and Abseiling in Rishikesh
5- Rudra Waterfall & Shiva Temple
- While the downhill trek, at the last tail of the trail, there is Rudra waterfall, which is the most beautiful waterfall after Neer waterfalls in Rishikesh.
- The Rudra waterfall is less popular among visitors, so you find your own space to spend time in the water. The water quality of this waterfall is far better than others waterfalls in Rishikesh.
Suggested Read – Kunjapuri Sunrise 11 km Downhill Trek cum Adventures
6- The Overnight Camping Site
- There is a small meadow that makes the best mountaintop campsite near Rishikesh. The morning vista during sunrise is one of the most beautiful sunrises you’ll ever see.
- You will pitch your tent in the middle of nowhere just the outskirts of the village & every night you end up looking at billions of stars in the sky.